Scrubstory v83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SickNastys Gm app

2 posters

Go down

SickNastys Gm app Empty SickNastys Gm app

Post  Sicknastyy Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 am

Name: Coleman

IGN:SickNasty

Timezone: East gmt -500

Date Joined: 8/6/12

Why are you applying for a ScrubStory Game master position: i think i can help your server out a lot. There is a lot of things that need to be done, like fixing npcs All say maple blade. NEW SOURCE very recommended buy me i have play and used allmost every source and this one is not as good as some of the other ones you can get. i am really good with people and can Handel problems well.

Why should you be chosen for this position?
(What makes you different than others): i have a really good knowledge of maplestory i have played Gobal since bata. i know more commands then most people and i am a very well trained gm.

What times can you get on? when i am home lost of times during summer (most of the day) school weekends and after school.

How would you handle a argument with a player? figure out what the problem is and resolve it the best i can. were both people are happy.

What do you think you can contribute to the server:A lot of things. Atm i Can get on my friends vps witch he had are old server on and it has a ton of scripts and codes that i can bring and use in this server. + i know how server should be ran and what is going on at most times.

Do you have any experience as a Staff? Yes CoOwner of AddictiveStory its closed down <~~~ Basicly owner because the real owner never played i have many handbooks and i am very well trained.
If so please provide a picture/Screenshot (not important): Humm lets try a picture cant find any pictures atm ill try and find one about this i can try to open my old server if u want a screan shot imm look on my harddrive

Have you ever resigned from a staff position: No but i will if i am fealling like i am not needed anymore

If yes, please include details/reasons why:

If you saw a Hacker what would you do? Explain clearly and concisely: Printscrean and post on forums ban or jail depending on owners terms or Hack there using / Wz edits thats also Owners terms

Thanks for reading this SickNasty

Also i can fix your fmmobs npcs and a lost more thats wrong and i know some people who can php code really well to fix ur website,

Thats for considering me
look forward to seeing you ;D
Sicknastyy
Sicknastyy

Back to top Go down

SickNastys Gm app Empty Re: SickNastys Gm app

Post  Admin Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Lets Talk about it in game I heard you where on earlier and Im sorry I couldn't get to you

Admin
Admin

https://scrubstory.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Or you can message me thru MSN accsub@hotmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://scrubstory.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sicknastyy Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:18 pm

hey im back on ;D was at the lake all morning if you have any questians on anything just find me ingame ;D ~~~ SickNasty
Sicknastyy
Sicknastyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sicknastyy Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:23 pm

i cant find all my pictures but i found one its crappy its one with no gm look but i am in the staff guild if that means anything ill make it my fourm picture here if i can ;D

Got it there is is >>>>>

Last edited by Sicknastyy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to put a pic up)
Sicknastyy
Sicknastyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum